Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Obsessed Orange - Maxi Tale

Happy Girls are the prettiest.
- Audrey Hepburn

Hi lovelies,

Maxi dresses are undeniable wardrobe essential for style conscious women everywhere. Maxi dresses have it all - they are stylish, comfortable, elegant and perennial style staple worn day or night. Maxi dresses are my saviour in summers as they help me in looking dressed up without an effort. I got this elegant off shoulder maxi dress from Pink Candy Closet.
Whenever you are in doubt or in a hurry, you can go for a maxi dress.

Also, I would like to introduce you to Azure by the two beautiful girls - Siddhi & Payal. I am absolutely in love with their collection and this Floral Round Sling is so adorable. 

To complete the look, I just wore my rose gold watch from Guess and earrings from Ayesha.

Have a look at the pictures and do not forget to check out Pink Candy Closet and Azure by Siddhi & Payal. 
You can check out their facebook page here - Pink Candy Closet and Azure by Siddhi & Payal to see all the gorgeous stuffs they have.


Here are some of the picture (:























Put your picture with such pattern and tag me on instagram “dglamstreet”.

 WHAT I WORE-
Dress - Pink Candy Closet
Bag- Azure by Siddhi & Payal
Watch - Guess
Earrings - Ayesha

Keep visiting for more updates and share your ideas with me on my facebook page! 
see you around.
xoxo



Show some love by liking and sharing my posts on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/dglamstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik