Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Jumpsuit Love

Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are and what you want to express.
- Gianni Versace

Hey Lovlies..
Again really sorry for the delay in the post. I was busy travelling and then exploring Bangalore :)

Well this is my first post wherein I am wearing a Jumpsuit and to be very honest this was the first time I ever tried one. I was really confused about the fit, how it will look on me n blah blah. And then to my rescue, I found this amazing monochrome jumpsuit from Pink Candy Closet.

Jumpsuit originally was used by parachuters/skydivers, but has come to be used as a common term for any one-piece garment with sleeves and legs. This was invented by Yves Saint Laurent. (Source - Wikipedia)

These days jumpsuits are everywhere. They are versatile, elegant, fun and casual one-piece outfits. The most important thing while purchasing jumpsuit is the fit. Go for plain colors as they will make you look slimmer instead of the printed ones.

I have kept the look very simple with my red heels and in few pictures have carried my Red lip shaped Sling Bag from Azure by Siddhi and Payal and no accessories except my watch. I have used Red lipstick from ColorBar.

                           Check out the pictures of the outfit below :)












WHAT I WORE:

Jumpsuit - Pink Candy Closet
Heels - Chief 19 (Chandigarh)
Red Lip Shaped Sling Bag - Azure by Siddhi and Payal
Watch - Fossil
Lipstick - Electric Red by ColorBar

Hope you liked the post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik