Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Ready

Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it!
- Audrey Hepburn

Whats up beautiful people?

I know I've been missing from here from a long time and it might continue for some more days as I have been travelling a lot and exploring new places in and around Bangalore! But this time I have a lot of posts lined up :D

Bangalore's current weather has become a real spoil sport! It's so gloomy these days with no sunshine that you don't feel like stepping out of the house. And lets not talk about the weather, it's been a fortnight that it is raining everyday and roads have become streams!!

This post was actually shot sometime back but due to office and frequent travel plans, it got delayed to be here and was lucky to complete the shoot before the non-stop downpour! Anyway, coming back to today's post,  I am wearing my favorite leather skirt from Forever 21. For this particular look, I  have teamed up my leather skirt with a golden color sequin top. I have this huge crush on sequin, be it tops, shoes or bags. I styled my outfit with a brown studded wrist band from Not Just Tiaras and thigh chain and wearing my recent pick from Closet 37. As mentioned earlier they offer a great variety of shoes for almost all the occasions and at the same time are affordable.

Here are the pictures:


Thigh Chain from ShopBlissBracelet







What I Wore:

Leather Skater Skirt : Forever 21
Sequin Top - Bandra, Bombay
Watch - Guess
Wrist Band - Not Just Tiaras
Thigh Chain - Shop Bliss Bracelet
Boots - Closet 37

Hope you girls enjoyed the post! Keep checking in for more updates!

Much Love
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such nice information to us.
    Telangana SET Admit Card 2017

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik